CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Time...

yesterday is the day Michel Jackson died. He lived a good life. i really did love his music. my favorite song ever is... "Will You Be There". it's the theme song off of the movie "Free Willey". it's a good song. i loved it. but anyways..so I am single now. i love being single. but the fact that the guy i dumped was like... really in love with me. and he wouldn't admit it. so it made me mad but, now that if he ever tried talking to me again, he'd be charged with phone harassment. cuz he threatened me and my friends and family. it's just wrong. but... i feel much better that i have someone else in mind to be with. That doesn't have a criminal record. yeah. a good boy. his name is Craig. he's a cutie. haha

0 comments: